Sunday 18 March 2012

5000 words...

The last two days I have spent buried in the world of paper, words, books, research, confusion, interest, impossible descisions, stress and more and more paper. The best bit is so far I've only written about 500 words, thats a 10th of what I'm aiming for! I'll get there, the end is a way off but it always comes. For now I thought I'd introduce you to what a students room lookslike midassignment crisis.
I guess atleast I don't have anyone here to tell me to clear it up! It does make moving around interesting though and getting in to bed later could be tricky. Some people need everything in order to be able to work (and there will be a time in a couple of weeks that I probably will too) but I always seem to go though this stage of needing space to spread out and look at everything before I can really do anything productive. It's ok though I have my supply of biscuits to keep me going :) back to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment